Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Newport Natural Cafe Food Review

Does anyone truly understand how much fun being a Food blogger is? I get a valid excuse to take pictures of what I'm eating. Not only with my iphone but with my DSLR. Blogging about food is fun. Now yesterday I went on an adventure with friends Abbie and Shania in Newport. Before all the Warpaint and photos by the train tracks we decided on grabbing a bite to eat. Since Abbie is a vegan and none of us wanted to bother with fast food we decided to try Newport's Natural Food Cafe. I was a bit skeptic at first(I'm a VERY picky eater) but the Cafe brought it. Excellent food and so much to choose from. 5/5 for sure. xoxo- jade

Check out the photos below to see what my friends and I enjoyed from the Cafe.


delish Maple Latte
Berry Munch Smoothie
Cranberry Almond Muffin

All Grilled Vegetable Panini

No comments:

Post a Comment